You may visit the Pier I website to look at dinnerware and table linens or furniture and home linens, but have you ever checked out their Inspirations section? Just look at the top of the site for this section and be inspired!
I love looking at pictures of how stylists use pretty table linens, dishes and other elements to create a beautiful or fun tablesetting. Seeing them gives me ideas of how to use items I already have or gives me ideas for items to put on my wish list.
This section includes items in the following categories: looks and trends, ideas and how‑tos, product stories, and seasonal.
Some of my favorite inspirations on Pier 1 website include the following:
- The Colors of Harvest
- A Tale of Two Tables
- Live the Look: Farmhouse Lightens Up
- Party from Sun Sunshine to Sundown
- Shower Them with Style
- DIY Floral Chandelier
- How to Build a Succulent Terrarium
- Bunnies Hop Back for their Annual Big Gig
- DIY Easter Napkin Folds
- Valentine’s Day 3 Ways
- 10 Christmas Tabletop Ideas Under $10
- Three Holidays, One Table
- Thanksgiving with All the Trimmings
- Welcome to the Witching Hour
- Smericana BBQ Party
- Fiesta Party
- Summer Fiesta Trend
- Salt and Sea Trend
- Your Game Plan for Hosting a Spectacular Sports Party
- How to Decorate with Wreaths and Garlands
- Merry Starts Here
- Have a Turkey Day Buffet
- Your Playbook for a Glam Tailgate
So, if you are looking for new furniture or ways to decorate rooms in your home, check out the inspirations Pier I has. If you want to jazz up your seasonal decorating, check out the inspirations for fall, Halloween, Christmas, winter, spring and Easter. Check out how to make your outdoor living more joyful with colorful furniture, accessories and partyware. Learn how to do special holiday napkin folds and centerpieces. Get creative after looking at Inspirations on Pier 1 website! Enjoy!